We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
ban

Converter Station hitachi and abb unit wika

ABB secures HDVC order for Higashi Shimizu project in ...· The joint venture between ABB and Hitachi, Hitachi ABB HVDC Technologies was established in 2015. Hitachi owns 51% stake in the joint venture, while ABB owns the remaining 49% stake. Last December, the Swiss company agreed to sell 80.1% stake in its Power Grids unit to Hitachi for about $6.4bn, excluding debt.

[email protected]
Get Quick Quote

Need more information about our products and prices?Just contact us, we are waiting for you!

  • productname
  • name
  • email
  • telephone
  • message

Relate Product

CONTACT CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online